Welcome to Our Team!
What is required for new home mystery shoppers? Presenting yourself as a credible potential buyer, the purpose of the visit is to evaluate the performance of the sales representative as part of their professional training program. What we do is legal. LeBlanc & Associates insures all agents have signed authorization waivers allowing us not only to shop them, but also videotape and audio record the visit.
While we do on occasion receive requests for audio or written shops, most of our work requires the use of hidden video equipment. LeBlanc & Associates looks for certified video shoppers with their own equipment. We do not train or provide equipment. Our requirement is the use of the pv500 or equivalent. We do not accept pen cameras, cameras in purses, eye glass cameras, etc.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Are available weekdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Live in the continental United States or Canada
- Meet buyer profiles, from first-time home buyer to above luxury home buyer, and everything in-between including Active adult (55+)
- Must be professional, detail oriented, and willing to do the job right
- Must have a reliable car
- Can pass a criminal background check
To become part of our mystery shop team, please complete and submit the following questionnaire.
LeBlanc & Associates is a proud sponsor of the Video Shoppers Network where you will find the premiere video shopping companies. The Video Shoppers Network offers technical tips, equipment ideas and idea forums. We encourage you to register on the VSN so you can post your routes and get more work!