LeBlanc & Associates is more than the average mystery shopping company. Companies trust us to provide them with comprehensive and accurate evaluations of their sales teams. While our full range of mystery shopping services meets all sales and budget parameters, our clients always receive the highest level of personal service.
Over the years LeBlanc & Associates has become the standard bearer for excellence. Our reputation is built upon listening to your concerns and then meeting your specific criteria. As a result, our company continues to expand to new geographic areas across the continental US and Canada.
Our expertise is your business. Our singular focus is the housing industry including active adult and senior living. As a result the evaluation process is not diluted with other industry influence. Mary LeBlanc has the industry expertise that companies continually rely upon. Her extensive knowledge of the housing industry allows her to provide her clients with meaningful reports and recommendations. Mary understands the sales process and her attention to detail provides objectiveness and fairness. The combination of in-depth reports and quality audio-video recordings provide agents with a powerful tool to maximize professional growth.
About Our Field Personnel:
• Local to your area. Through our extensive network of mystery shoppers, most field personnel will be local to your community locations.
• Buyer demographic match. Our wide range of mystery shoppers allows us to match your buyer profiles whether they are young families, single professionals or empty nesters. For senior living communities, our mystery shoppers often draw from real life experiences.
• Trained: All mystery shoppers are instructed how to present themselves as motivated and credible potential buyers.
• Digital Recordings: Whether you order a video or an audio shop, the final product will be a clear and precise recording for maximum effectiveness.
• Eyes and Ears: To maintain report integrity, our mystery shoppers only audio and/or video record the encounter. The reports are generated by our trained report writers with an additional final edit process.
• Follow-Up: We will monitor any and all follow-up contact for a two week period from the date of the field encounter.
In addition to video mystery shops and related services, Mary publishes The Home Front, a quarterly newsletter offering relevant insights to the sales process. She also generates the Smarter Selling series providing insights from nationally recognized sales trainers and coaches. Mary holds a CA Broker’s license and has completed the MIRM designation course series.
When you need more than the average mystery shopping company, you need to call LeBlanc & Associates.