When you want more than the average mystery shopping company, you need LeBlanc & Associates.
For over 20 years companies have trusted us to provide comprehensive and accurate evaluations of their sales teams. No matter the size of the company, our clients always receive the highest level of personal service. As a result, our company continues to expand to new geographic areas across the continental US and Canada.
Our singular focus and expertise is the housing industry. We cover new homes, active adult communities, senior living and residential leasing. Mary LeBlanc has the industry experience that companies continually rely upon. Mary understands the sales process and her attention to detail provides objectiveness and fairness. The end result? Agents have a powerful tool to maximize professional growth.
Mary's credentials in the housing industry are well established. Her prior experience working for new home builders provides her with that special insight to understand her client's needs and objectives. Mary holds a Broker's License for the State of California and has completed the MIRM designation course series. Her newsletter, Smarter Selling, offers relevant insights to the sales process. If you are not on our current mailing system, we invite you to sign up on our website..
Each client is provided online access with their own user name and password to review their agent’s videos any time, any day, anywhere. We also provide DVDs (video shops) or CD ROMs (audio shops) for each agent.
For our Video Profiles, we recommend a multi-step process. Each agent should view their video independently and rate themselves. Then review their shop with management to compare ratings and observations. Each agent should view their video shop more than once. The first viewing is to get all the personal reactions out of the way. The subsequent viewings are for an objective self-evaluation process.
Sales professionals need more than a report card. Our reports combine category ratings and detailed narrative explaining what the agent did well, what was lacking, and recommendations to improve their sales presentations. Upon request, we are happy to modify our reports to meet your specific criteria. Our reports will also be posted online along with each agent’s video or audio recording.
Our Field Personnel
• Local to your area: Through our extensive network of mystery shoppers, most field personnel will be local to your community locations.
• Demographic match: Our wide range of mystery shoppers covers all demographics from the first time buyer, single professionals, empty nesters, to retired. For assisted living or memory care communities, our mystery shoppers often draw from real life experiences.
• Trained: We set high performance standards. All mystery shoppers are instructed how to present themselves as motivated and credible prospective buyers.
• Eyes and Ears: Our mystery shoppers only function is to present themselves as a prospective buyer, audio/video record the encounter and report follow-up contact. Our mystery shoppers will wear either concealed video or audio recording equipment to capture the full encounter. To maintain report integrity, our reports are generated by our trained report writers.
• Follow-Up: Any and all follow-up contact will be monitored for a two week period from the date of the field encounter.